The Private Pilot Certificate, also known around the world as PPL (Private Pilot License) is the foundation to all of your future flying. This certificate will allow you to fly anywhere in the United States, day or night in a single engine airplane under visual flight conditions with your friends and family as passengers however you won’t be allowed to get compensated as a pilot.
- Must be 16 years old to solo
- Must be 17 years old to earn the Private Pilot Certificate
- Must read, speak and understand English
- Must have at least a third class FAA medical certificate
For those enrolled as full time students, 4-6 days a week, can get the certificate in 8-12 weeks on average. Part time students can take anywhere between 4-6 months to complete. Everything depends on the amount of effort put in the course and weather conditions.
PRICING & ENROLLMENT:
- About 40 Hours Cessna 172 Dual Flight Time*
- Ground School
- Computer Based Flight Training Package
- Check ride Fee
- Knowledge Test
Starting at $12,000
Prices are not guaranteed, they are only estimates. Prices are subject to change without notice. Refer to the FAR’s for requirements.
*Total number of hours depends upon the student’s aptitude towards flying, study habits, weather conditions and airplanes availability.